[IMC] One Winter Night in a cardboard box - February 1

Melany Jackson melany at cuathome.us
Tue Jan 15 19:00:00 UTC 2013

We are just a little over 2 weeks away from our 2nd annual *C-U at Home One
Winter Night*--this time with 2 locations! Downtown Champaign and the
University of Illinois Quad. Thank you for helping us get the more than 100
additional *volunteers* needed for the event and for letting people know
how they can *donate* to help the homeless.

One Winter Night will be on *Friday, February 1, 2013*.

*Students *are asked to join in the challenge of One Winter Night-Campus by
raising at least $50 to sleep on the Quad.

We do hope that you will help us get the word out far and wide about this
important event to raise awareness and funds to help the homeless.

--
Melany Jackson, M.Div.
Chair, Council of Service Providers to the Homeless

[image:
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/276909_208587855869212_2573299_n.jpg]
Executive Director
www.cuathome.us
P.O. Box 8816
Champaign, IL 61826-8816
Office: 217-819-4569
Cell: 217-480-5820
The One who has called you is completely dependable. If he said it, he'll
do it!* (I Thessalonians 5:24)*