[IMC] [Imc-tenants] BUILDING SECURITY/DOOR LOCKING

Ed Hawkes oltime1 at att.net
Sun Jan 27 04:59:18 UTC 2013

There is a place in town called Austin's place that will house women in an emergency situation. I believe that they have to check in at Center for Women in Transition, and then they are taken to the First Methodist Church in downtown Champaign. Here is link to their website. http://shelter-austinsplace.weebly.com/

Ed