[IMC] grocery cart walk for the homeless

Melany Jackson melany at cuathome.us
Thu Jun 13 14:28:27 UTC 2013

Hello,

C-U at Home One Summer Day on Saturday, June 29, from 9-11am, at Hessel
Park. It's a great opportunity for families to get involved together to
take steps to fight homelessness. Rain or shine, we will be walking to
raise awareness of homelessness and to raise funds to help support our
residents. This year our goal is at least 200 walkers, raising at least
$100 each, for a total of *$20,000 to provide professional case
management*to offer direct assistance to our residents.

Please call or email with any questions. And thanks again for encouraging
our community to get involved.

--
Melany Jackson, M.Div.
Chair, Council of Service Providers to the Homeless

[image:
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/276909_208587855869212_2573299_n.jpg]
Executive Director
www.cuathome.us
P.O. Box 8816
Champaign, IL 61826-8816
Office: 217-819-4569
Cell: 217-480-5820
The One who has called you is completely dependable. If he said it, he'll
do it!* (I Thessalonians 5:24)*