[IMC] Organizing Monthly Urbana Art Walk

Mary Tangora windwaterlight at aol.com
Sat May 10 17:42:58 EDT 2014

Thank you for contacting us Shawna.
I am curious .
I have to agree with Carolyn for the most part though.
For me I am concerned that you know very little about what is happening in downtown Urbana and question how you can promote what you don't know. Although I do applaud you for being inspired that way.
It is most unfortunate that someone like you didn't show up 10 months ago when the situation was different.

Larry and I are concerned about the lack of communication in Urbana even before you sent this note.

We just saw the Urbana Love tee and were put out that many of the Lincoln Square community were not involved. As for us we are not even sure we were invited to join this project so I have to be a bit happy you included us in this venture. We were not told of the Agora festival as well for what ever reason.
Nor the music festival today on Main St.

Whatever your plans, trying to contact people only by e-mail is problematic especially when businesses like ours get over 200 e-mails per day. I for one don't read e-mail every day like I used to because the spam and advertising level is just too much. Hence we miss information.
Best wishes but I think you need to look a little bit deeper into what you are planning
Sincerely
Mary Tangora
Wind Water & Light Gallery

Sent from my iPhone