[IMC] We are stronger together

The Center for Media Justice webmaster at mediajustice.org
Wed Nov 18 15:50:35 EST 2015

Help us reach our goal of 40 new sustaining donors before the end of 2015. Join us today! ยป [ https://org2.salsalabs.com/o/6797/p/salsa/donation/common/public/?donate_page_KEY=13291 ]

Dear Supporter,

You are amazing. With your support, Team #MediaJustice was able to win big in 2015.

With your help, we put families first, winning concrete victories across the country, including:
  * Capping the rates of all phone calls from prisons, jails, and detention centers;
  * Protecting the open Internet; and
  * Blocking the Comcast-Time Warner mega-merger.

Your support is what helps us take on corporate power and win.

But even as we win, our successes face backlash, as corporations line up to to block implementation in the courts. We need your help to defend these essential media justice victories.

Help defend the media justice victories of 2015 by becoming a sustainer today.  [ https://org2.salsalabs.com/o/6797/p/salsa/donation/common/public/?donate_page_KEY=13291 ]

*We believe that media change is necessary for social change. *We need your help to ensure communication rights for our communities so we can organize for health care, housing, education, and other human rights.

With your sustaining, monthly donation of $15 [ https://org2.salsalabs.com/o/6797/p/salsa/donation/common/public/?donate_page_KEY=13291 ], we can make sure communication rights are front and center as we go into the 2016 election season.

We are a small organization with a big mission. Help us amplify our impact by donating today. [ https://org2.salsalabs.com/o/6797/p/salsa/donation/common/public/?donate_page_KEY=13291 ]

In solidarity, Chinyere and the rest of Team #MediaJustice

Connect with Us

Facebook [ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Center-for-Media-Justice/12489359547 ] Twitter [ https://twitter.com/mediajustice ] YouTube [ https://www.youtube.com/user/MediaJusticeChannel ]

The Center for Media Justice
www.centerformediajustice.org [ http://www.centerformediajustice.org ]