[Imcamericorps] Staffing the Desk

Jacob Barton udderbot at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 00:50:19 CST 2009

If Kat does a 5-hour chunk, and 5 other folks are doing single-hour shifts
that cover that span of time on other days, it won't be a major disruption
to people's daily routine to do an extra day at the same time, and we could
cover it quite easily.

Do we have a sense of which hours are high-traffic, so far?