[Imcamericorps] Aetna Insurance Cards

Judith Pond judith.pond at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 17:41:08 CST 2009

Same story. Called several numbers, no one seems to know anything except
that I'm not in the Aetna system. I had to wrangle with a few different
representatives to get it sorted out, and it still will take a couple of
days before anything actually happens.

Brian is right: call before you need to use the insurance, just to make sure
that everything is copacetic. I also have a number that is supposedly the
direct line for AmeriCorps volunteers: 866-897-7473.

Good luck.