[Peace-discuss] Breaking: Sen. Ed Markey, Rep. Barbara Lee call for Gaza ceasefire, deescalation

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 19:48:13 UTC 2023

Feeling powerless about the current spasm of monstrous violence in
Israel-Palestine?
Me too.

Wish you could help do something constructive?
Me too.

Just Foreign Policy is keeping tallies of "validators" calling for
ceasefire and de-escalation.

1. Members of Congress
https://twitter.com/justfp/status/1711755300594659375

2. Governments and international organizations
https://twitter.com/justfp/status/1711788294030205116

Please help amplify however you help amplify things. And if you find out
about "validator" calls for ceasefire before Just Foreign Policy does,
please post them on the appropriate thread. And/or anywhere else people
will see it. The sooner we end this, the more kids' lives we will save. The
last major Gaza war ended faster than many people thought it would in large
part because many Members of Congress spoke up for ceasefire
forcefully, quickly, more than ever happened before. There's a "war fever"
now. We've all experienced this before. What breaks the war fever is
Validators calling for ceasefire, standing their ground, and getting
amplified and backed up and joined by others. It's like the silver lining
of the Milgram experiment. Courage is contagious.

Please amplify:

https://twitter.com/justfp/status/1711755300594659375

[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]