[rfu-automation] Re: D'oh!

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 22 17:17:41 CDT 2006

I'm completely OK with sticking only to those words that the FCC objects
to. My comment the other day about "ass" was couched in uncertainty,
since it has been awhile since I looked at the list. If the FCC doesn't
mind ass, it's OK by me...
hmm, that sounds funny, but I'll stand by it.
:)
Mike Lehman