[rfu-automation] Re: D'oh!

Lynsee Melchi lynseemelchi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 10:30:22 CDT 2006

I liked Jenn's suggestion of putting a certain type of album/artist in
all capital letters.  For example:

Lynsee's Band (local)
with the albums HOME ON THE STRANGE
                       Doggy Dog

HOME ON THE STRANGE is not checked or explicit
Doggy Dogg is safe.

Or something like that.

Lynsee

--
Tune in to More Fire! on Radio Free Urbana 104.5FM.  More Fire! is a
crazy music extravaganza on Monday nights 11pm-1am (or later).  Check