[rfu-automation] Spanish and Local Music at the Same Time

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 10 16:56:31 CST 2007

OK, Chris can't get the automation unstuck from running two streams. So
we'll be off the air, except when we have live DJs, until this gets fixed.

If there are any questions about this or further info, please call me at
344-5609.

Please note that you should note in the logbook that you're going on the
air at the beginning and and back off the air at the end of your shows
until things get fixed with automation.

Chris is leaving notes so that those who come in will know we have a
problem.
Mike Lehman