[rfu-automation] learning automation

Stephen Fonzo fonzo.stephen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 18:19:10 CST 2008

Vince,

This is just a reminder that the WRFU Automation Group will be meeting at
2pm this Saturday, after the general RFU station meeting at 1pm.  Someone in
the group will be able to train you on how to add your show to automation.
I am not sure if I will be available to do this on Saturday, because I am
also in the RFU Tech group, which is meeting at the same time.  I also work
in the IMC every weekday as an AmeriCorps VISTA, so perhaps you should
schedule a time during the week to meet and train.  The best time to work on
automation is during those office hours, when staff is available for
assistance and the building and production room are both open.

Does anyone know for sure whether or not they can train Vince on Saturday?
Do you know if you can attend the meeting Saturday, Vince?

-Stephen Fonzo

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 4:59 PM, smooth v <toosm_p at yahoo.com> wrote:

> hello
> can anyone show me how to use the automation
> system. wanting to put my weekly show in automation
> i'm now working on most sundays when my show
> is scheduled.
> vince / dj smooth v
> mixx-vibez
> sunday nites - 10pm-midnite