[rfu-membership] Fwd: training for new program co-hosts

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Tue Dec 9 17:54:44 CST 2008

Membership/Training - What's the current status of having members
train others? I know we want to balance making things flexible, with
making sure we've got some central knowledge/control of what's being
implemented. Perhaps someone could talk through the necessary aspects
of training with Maggie (she's already gone through training herself)
to make sure she covers all bases.

Andrew

Begin forwarded message: