[rfu-membership] Re: [Rfu-station] renewals / training by Oct 7

Noel L. Vivar nlvivar at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 18:55:58 CDT 2008

Lavana,

A few questions/comments:
1) (un)Civil Music and New Messages are actually the same programming
group. I just put down two different show names on the schedule... If
it helps cut down on the things that you have keep track of, I can
recombine the show names. You know, I'll just do that right now.
2) I'm a trainer... does this mean that I am trained?
3) Where can airshifters get the required forms? I did not see a stack
in the studio on Tuesday.

Thanks. -Noel

Noel L. Vivar
505 E. Clark St., Apt. 24