[Rfu-station] New Show on the air!

Ken Urban kurban at parkland.edu
Sun May 20 14:38:41 CDT 2007

Please join me in welcoming Isaac and Judah (and family) to WRFU.

They have a new show on Wednesday mornings (pending approval from membership) from 8am to 10am.

Show Name : Andrew Lloyd Weber to ZZ Top

Show Description : Our two sons, Isaac and Judah would be mainly doing the show with support from the rest of the family. Isaac and Judd are 13 and 11. They will be featuring music of many types, always including some classical and talking about the stories behind the songs. They will also be interviewing area musicians, artisans, and buisness owners where they attend field trips. They will be inviting these people to appear on the show with them, and they will be including information from their field trips.

Show Genre : Classical, Rock, Country, Jazz, Opera, Bluegrass, Blues,

Ken Urban
Assoc. Prof., Computer Science
Parkland College

Office: B129A