[Rfu-station] NOTICE TO ALL SHOWS! Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm: Keep da Noise Down!

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 26 18:38:22 CDT 2007

We've had complaints about excessive noise from the RFU studio,
especially on Wednesday and Thursday afternoons after 4pm. You may have
noted that there is a door that is mostly hidden in the corner of the
studio that is half-glass. Be aware that it is shared with the
attorney's office on the other side.

Please remember that during business hours (8am to 5pm) from Monday to
Friday that this office next to the RFU studio is in use.

Just like in regards to the use of the IMC's performance space, we have
to keep any noise prior to 5pm down to a level that would be expected
from an ordinary office next door. This means that the studio monitors
should not be operated at loud levels. If you gotta rock to do your
show, get some headphones and crank it up between your ears -- but
please do NOT crank the monitors up during these hours!

Thanks for your prompt and persistent attention to this issue.

Along with some other work in the studio, we need some volunteers to
give this project some attention in the near future. Please let us know
if you're interested in helping do this small project and we'll figure
out a design that will work.
Mike Lehman