[Rfu-station] Raise the Tower T-shirts 4 Sale! 91 Boxes of CDs Received from WEFT!

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 27 16:53:30 CDT 2007

We now have Raise the Tower T-shirts for sale. These are available in
most men's and women's sizes in organic 100% made in USA cotton. I'm
going to suggest a donation of $15 each, since these are intended as a
fundraiser. I'll bring these to the next meeting. If you'd like to get
one or more before then, let me know. Those who helped print t-shirts
received a complimentary shirt, but can choose to make a donation also,
if they wish to.

We also have two more Saturday Farmers Markets this season. If you're
working that scene, let me know if you'd like some to sell there and
I'll make arrangements to get them to you.

While shirts were being printed downstairs at the IMC in Maiko's
silkscreen studio, another RFU crew went to WEFT to pick up the culled
CDs that WEFT donated to us. It amounted to 91 boxes. We did manage to
pack it all into just one huge load between Jim's truck and mine, plus
my trailer. I will compose a thank you letter to WEFT. Special thank go
out to Jay and Steve from WEFT, who helped us load up.

Everyone at RFU owes a big thank you to these RFUistas:
Judy, Eloris, Brianne, Scott, Jim (we passed around meeting signup
sheets for their groups get credit for attendance and I then filed these)

Additional thanks to David and his son Joe for helping print t-shirts.
Mike Lehman