[Rfu-station] RFU Tower Fundraising Graphic Contest

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 3 18:23:51 CDT 2007

Dear IMC/RFU members,
As many of you are aware the station is in need of money for a new
tower, and your help is needed.  To raise money RFU members will be
creating T-shirts with an extra special fundraising theme to sell and
promote our tower fundraising campaign.  In addition, this graphic will
be used on all tower fundraising materials(e.g. brochures, the website
and fliers).

We are calling upon you, the members, to participate in designing a
graphic which will represent our tower fundraising campaign.  The
graphic should include a "tower theme", and it should be a single line
design in one color.

You don't have to be an artist to participate;  explore your inner
artistic ability.  The best graphic will be selected (by consensus, of
course!) by those at the RFU-Finance meeting who are NOT participants in
the graphic contest, and announced afterwards by email to the RFU
lists.  The deadline for submission of your art work is *September 18,
2007* at the RFU general meeting.

You may submit your graphic to the RFU-finance list, (
rfu-finance at lists.ucimc.org) or bring it to the general meeting on Sept.
18, 2007.

For questions, comments, or suggestions should be directed to the
RFU-Finance working group at:
rfu-finance at lists.ucimc.org

Good luck and happy drawing.