[Rfu-station] Program Group Forms

RANDALL R HAWKINS lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 19 16:54:57 CDT 2008

Here is a list of Programming Groups that I have received Program Group forms from. A few times, If your program group has turned in a form, and you are on the list, no need to fret.  At times the box has evidently been bumped and dumped.  I have found forms in multitudes of places several times. No big deal, but one may have been missed.   Just turn in another one the next time you are in the studio.  I will be in often this week, sometimes more than once a day,  so that all can be collected,  and we can get this finished up. This would be a great week to turn in a form if you have not had a chance to yet.  Let's all get these off the table and  out of the way.

  Also, there have been extremely few of the Training forms turned in.  This one should be filled out by each member and helps us to cross reference members with the Programming Groups.  If you have not had a chance to fill out the Training form along with the Program Group form, it would be greatly appreciated.

  Here is the list of the Program Group Forms that I have:
  Sonic Narcissism                                                Monday 12-2 A.M.
  Andrew Lloyd Weber to ZZTop                              Monday 8-10 A.M.
  Kingdom Building Ministries                                 Monday 10-12
  Cuban Missell Crises                                          Monday 5-7 P.M.
  El Ritmo y Resistencia de la Raza                       Mon 7-9 P.M.
  Friction Radio                                                     Monday 9-11 P.M
  Extensions                                                         Monday 11 - 1 A.M.
  Word and Song                                                   Tuesday 8-10A.M.
  Lolaka ya Afrika                                                  Wed 8-10 A.M.
  The Eleventh Indian                                              Wed 6-7 P.M.
  Muslim Mosaic                                                    Wed 7-8 P.M.
  Sonic Asylum                                                      Wed 8-10 P.M.
  Have the Conversation                                          Wed 10 P.M.- 12 A.M.
  Almost Lunch                                                      Thursday 11 AM -12 PM
  Seed of Faith                                                       Friday 12-2 PM
  The Logic Consortium                                           Friday 4-6 PM
  Civil Music                                                           Friday 8-10PM
  The Show                                                            Friday 10 PM-12 AM
  Soul Refreshing                                                    Saturday 6-8 PM
  Clean Through the Word                                       Sunday 8-10 AM
  Sisters on the Air                                                 Sunday 12-1 PM
  Higher Praise                                                       Sunday 3-5 PM

  Here is a list of groups whose forms have not made it to me.  If I have placed something on here that is automation, I apologize, and I am trusting Noel to set me straight.  The forms are in the studio on the table, along with a box to turn them into.  I will be past a couple of times a day this week to get them collected.  It would be great to get this done and off the table.

  IGBM                                                                  Monday 12-2 PM
  The 4:00 Spot                                                      Tuesday 4-6 PM
  Radio Edit                                                           Tuesday 8-9 PM
  Agora Urbana                                                      Tuesday 10-11 PM
  Back in the Day                                                   Tuesday 11 PM-1 AM
  Electric Koolaid                                                    Wed 12-2PM
  The 4:00 Spot                                                      Thursday 4-6 PM
  A Critical Ear                                                       Thursday 6-7 PM
  Nomadic Coral Reef                                             Thursday 8-10 PM
  The Junction                                                         Thursday 10PM-12 AM
  Progressive Personal Finance                                Friday 8-9 AM
  Heads Up                                                             Friday 9-11 AM
  Word Up Radio                                                     Friday 6-8 PM
  Blu Flame Radio                                                   Saturday 12-2 AM
  Sabaah Nuur                                                        Saturday 9-11 AM
  Daughters of Eve                                                   Saturday 11 AM - 12 PM
  Live Simulcasts                                                    Saturday 8-PM - 12 AM
  Habari Connection                                                 Sunday 10 AM-12 PM
  William Jones                                                        Sunday 1-3 PM
  Sexy Geek Speak                                                 Sunday 6-7 PM
  Sunday Night Sound System                                 Sunday 7-10 PM
  mixx-vibez                                                             Sunday 10 PM - 12 AM

  Thanks for your help getting this finished up.
  Lavana