[Rfu-station] Everyone: what equipment do you think WRFU should get?

Joe Futrelle futrelle at shout.net
Thu Mar 20 23:01:54 CDT 2008

Hello RFUers, Andrew had mentioned an anonymous donor whose donation is
earmarked for equipment. This is your opportunity to help decide what
equipment that will be.

If you're interested, please respond with a list of equipment you think
WRFU needs to improve the studio and the rest of the station, in terms
of reliability, function, ease of use, etc. I will compile these lists
into one master wish list which I will bring back to the group to help
guide us in deciding what to spend the donation on. Thanks! :)

--
Joe Futrelle
Person