[Rfu-station] Workday tomorrow @ 10am

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Fri Mar 20 15:20:49 CDT 2009

A reminder that our workday will start at 10am tomorrow, Saturday. We
will take a break, over pizza, to hold our regular meeting at 1pm.

If you have not already signed up for a recurring task, you should
attend the workday to help us with some important tasks we need to
achieve in the near future.

If you cannot attend the workday, you can easily sign up to one of the
recurring station tasks in one of two ways:
- Use the signs on the station notice-board
- Reply to me letting me know which of the tasks - listed below - you
are willing to do.

Andrew

TASK LIST
[Note that while I have removed some tasks that members have
volunteered to take, my listing may not be wholly up to date.]

You should sign up for two small tasks, or for 1 large task:

Smaller tasks:
1. --
2. MEMBERSHIP Maintain a paper copy of show schedule for bulletin
board in lobby
3. AUTOMATION Maintain online PSA list
4. MEMBERSHIP Maintain online schedule
5. FINANCE Provide financial report to meetings
6. --
8. EMERGENCY CONTACT 2
9. EMERGENCY CONTACT 3
10. --
11. Outreach list moderator
12. Tech list moderator
13. Membership list moderator
14. Automation list moderator

Larger tasks
1. --
2. Meeting Organizer (1)
3. Meeting Organizer (2)
4. TECH Group Coordinator , call and facilitate meetings, report to
main meeting
5. --
6. MEMBERSHIP Update web site with current schedule
7. MEMBERSHIP Process Meeting Attendance Forms
8. MEMBERSHIP Process airtime applications / Maintain file of
membership and program groups
9. MEMBERSHIP Group Coordinator , call and facilitate meetings, report
to main meeting
10. --
11. MEMBERSHIP / work with finance and Chief Operator on membership
renewal process in August-October
12. OUTREACH  Group Coordinator , call and facilitate meetings, report
to main meeting
13. OUTREACH - Produce regular WRFU newsletter
14. OUTREACH - Farmers' Market coordinator (reserve spot, get staff
for booth)
15. --
16. AUTOMATION  Group Coordinator , call and facilitate meetings,
report to main meeting
17. AUTOMATION - Maintain public affairs podcasts on automation system
18. --
19. AUTOMATION - Process new music (2)
20. AUTOMATION - Record audio version of PSAs, Station IDs, promos
21. FINANCE Group Coordinator , call and facilitate meetings, report
to main meeting
22. FINANCE Underwriting project (1)
23. FINANCE Underwriting project (2)
24. FINANCE Underwriting project (3)