[Tbtn] notes from Wednesday's meeting

erica m mayborne mayborne at students.uiuc.edu
Sat Apr 24 23:01:25 CDT 2004

Here are some minutes from the last TBTN meeting at Espresso...

-Erica will call Dawn F. at RCS and ask her to MC the rally
-Also, we need an EMT on duty (female) so if anyone has any ideas let us
know.  We thought of asking RCS if they have used any female EMT's in the
past.
-There are some open positions needed for the rally/march...spokespeople
(speak to media about the event), logistical people (have walkie-talkie
and know everything that's going on during the event and communicate with
other TBTN organizers), security people and road blockers (to help during
the march), RCS advocates, and people to staff the info table at the
rally.
-For those interested in doing security, there will be a security workshop
held (date to be announced)
-In order to get flyers for TBTN, go to the Office of Women's programs on
the 3rd floor of the Turner Student Services Bldg (6th and John).  Flyers
can also be printed out by going to www.prarienet.org/tbtn/2004
-There will be a table set up on the Quad this Monday through Friday from
9-3 and we need people to sit at the table to give out information about
the rally/march.  If interested send an email to list.

I think that's it!  It looks like everything is falling into place.  Yes!
Hope to see you all out at the rally/march.

Peace,

erica

Erica Mayborne