[Trees-executive] Letter yo Millberg

Carl H. Malmgren, II malmgren at life.uiuc.edu
Sun Apr 1 12:50:47 CDT 2001

Jim,
That flows better.  Please look at the note I sent to EC and the BN
folk about an initial IP meeting then a public 10th meeting.  I
believe it (the combo meeting) would allow us to ask "probing"
questions that they would simply spin in public.  By meeting with a
panel representing both of our groups (BN and CU) we cold at least
acquire information that would further our agenda and provide us a
basis on direction.

Carl

PS Gretchen I don't have a BN list auto set up so can you send this
to the Gang of five.

Carl