[Trees-executive] new language for affadavit

Carl H. Malmgren, II malmgren at life.uiuc.edu
Sun Apr 1 12:56:40 CDT 2001

Dear aqll here is the original draft of the affadavit:

"By signing below, I voice my support of the goals articulated by
Illinois Power Customers United to Save Our Trees (IPCUTSOT) and
affirm my membership therein. Specifically, I believe the Illinois
Commerce Commission (ICQ should reject the vegetation management
tariff proposed by Illinois Power. It is my intent that
representatives from I PCUTSOT include this statement in the direct
testimony to be entered into the hearing record of the ICC hearing
process, Docket No. 0l-0012.

Here is the New and Improved version:

"By signing below, I voice my support for the goals articulated by
Illinois Power Customers United to Save Our Trees (IPCUTSOT) and
affirm my membership therein.  Specifically, I believe the Illinois
Commerce Commission should adopt a vegetation management plan that
assures the health of trees and other vegetation, follows responsible
pruning practices, and protects individual property rights.  "

Please comment and we can finalize it Monday night.

carl