[Trees-executive] new language for affadavit

Audrey Fisher ajfisher at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 3 15:14:52 CDT 2001

The word "specifically" bothers me.  It acts like an equals sign between
"the goals articulated by IPCUTSOT" and the three-item list.  We should
leave out just that one word.

  -Audrey

Without "specifically":

"By signing below, I voice my support for the goals articulated by
Illinois Power Customers United to Save Our Trees (IPCUTSOT) and affirm
my membership therein.  I believe the Illinois Commerce
Commission should adopt a vegetation management plan that assures the
health of trees and other vegetation, follows responsible pruning
practices, and protects individual property rights.  "