[Trees-executive] Re: 1776

j-beauch at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu j-beauch at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 17 11:02:17 CDT 2001

We can still approach him as individual citizens. The question is do we
want this bill to die? There is an article in yesterday's News-G (p. B-1)
titled "Illinois House bills often doomed". House Speaker Michael Madigan
said "I think a large percentage of the bills passed by the House will
not be considered by the Senate, or will not be seriously considered."

I remember that at the 3/12 hearing, scarcely anyone mentioned IPCUTSOT
by name (maybe *nonone*). We've been good.

Jim