[Trees-executive] Minutes from 4-17-01 ExecComm mtg

ISEN/Laura Huth isen at prairienet.org
Thu Apr 19 15:34:34 CDT 2001

Just an FYI for folks -- we had some logistical problems with
Westside Park, so we are going to go ahead and do the event at Carle
Park in Urbana (near the High School west off Race Street) from 12 to
5 on Saturday, April 28th. Mark your calendars....

More details are coming...

Who has the list of people attending Earth Day events this weekend?
Where are we represented and who is covering the tables?

Laura