[Vip-healthneeds] revised coordinator application

tkim10 at uiuc.edu tkim10 at uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 18 00:03:33 CST 2006

Hey guys,
  I just wanted to let everyone know that the Carle Hospital
applications are due FRIDAY, January 20.  You must not only
fill out the application form, but go to McKinley to request a
copy of your immunization records.  I have both the
application and immunization form.  I'll bring these to
recruitment nights, so come by and pick up a copy if you need one.
  Also, some revisions have been made to the coordinator
application.  Look over them, and see whether you see
something that fits what you're looking for.  If you have any
questions or concerns about the position feel free to drop me
an e-mail.
Theresa
Volunteer Illini Projects
Health Needs Director