VIP Special Projects: last minute volunteering opportunity

VIP Special Projects vip.special.projects at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 21:05:01 CST 2011

Hello Gang!

Just when you thought your weekend would be sadly free of VIP, we have a
last-minute volunteering opportunity for you!

*Valentines Day card making for Senior Citizens*
When: Saturday, 2/12; 1pm
Where: UGL, first floor (exact table location TBD)
come learn a little more about another VIP project while having fun with
arts and crafts! We will be teaming up with VIP senior Citizens to make
cards for residents of local Recitement Communities.

If you are interested with helping out for this event email me back asap and
I will get you more finalized information :)

~Kate

--
Kate Stephens  II  Special Projects Director 2011
Volunteer Illini Projects  II  University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.special.projects at gmail.com
*
If you like to be removed from this list serve, email me back at anytime.
Please Include any potential email addresses that you could be listed as in
the body of the email.*