[Bikecoop-announce] How to become an IMC member and get an IMC key

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Wed Apr 2 18:40:40 CDT 2008

Quick revision to Barry's post about IMC membership.

Bike Project members are encouraged to become IMC members which will get you
access to the entire building, media production facilities, discounts on
space rentals, and the satisfaction of supporting our very own community
media and arts center, which is an all-volunteer run space with a shoe
string budget.

Keys to the IMC are available to IMC members in good standing.  Membership
is $25-50 a year, sliding scale.  An additional, refundable $20 key deposit
is required.

Bike Project members who have #4 keys and are not IMC members (during the
brief chaos when this was happening), are asked to become full fledged IMC
members to keep your IMC key privileges.

To become a member, sign up by credit card here:
www.ucimc.org/info/membership.
Or fill out a membership
form<http://www.ucimc.org/files/IMC%20Membership%282%29.doc>mail to:
UCIMC 202 S. Broadway Ave. #100, Urbana, IL 61801 or drop in the
big safe by the double doors on the first floor.

To get a key, you will need to provide a $20 deposit.  You can do this in
person with Joy M-F 10-12 at the IMC office on the first floor, or call
Chris Evans 721-7125 who can get you a key and take your deposit.

thanks!
Danielle