[Bookstoprisoners] this weekend

blue2 at net66.com blue2 at net66.com
Fri Jun 24 06:16:06 CDT 2005

Hi Group,
I'm getting the keys from Sandra and will be in the BTP room at
the new IMC from 3-4:30 Saturday and next.

FYI, this Saturday the IMC will be open starting at 11 and at 12 on
Sunday because of the paint crew working there, so if another time
works better for you, stop on by!  I'm painting starting at 12 on
Saturday and will try to have the new letters hung up (see #1) by
then.

You can
1) pull books to match requests -- Sandra has all the letters open
and hanging from clips on one part of the shelves.  Place the
books you find behind the letter it goes to if you don't want to write
a note to go with it or if more books still need to be found for that
request.

2) look behind the letters to see if any are ready to go, pull the
letter and sit down at the work table to write on the way-cool
stationery Jay made (thanks, Jay!)

3) sort donations from the piles in the middle of the room to the
labeled shelves on the walls or boxes for future sales or County
Jail donations.

See you all soon!
Meg