[Bookstoprisoners] Lincoln's Challenge cadets

Suzanne Linder suzanne.linder at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 09:26:27 CDT 2005

How many cadets are we talking about and what meal? My understanding is that
we are asking for help before the sale and at the end of the sale, correct?
They don't have to hang around all day during the sale. I think it would be
reasonable to provide breakfast after everything is moved up from the IMC
basement--I would be willing to coordinate getting that together if other
people on the list think they could contribute food for a meal. We could
also do some kind of sack lunch/dinner if they wanted a meal before they
took things down.

It would help to know how many people we will be feeding and what type of
meal they would like to have.

What do other people think?
Suzanne