[cgfc] CGFC Produce News 9.20.05

BL W bwcgfc at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 14:01:10 CDT 2005

CGFC PRODUCE NEWS  For The Week of September 20, 2005

New This Week:
Asian Pears
Honey Crisp Apples
Nappa Cabbage
Red Kale

Local:
Green Beans (Naturally Grown)
Swiss Chard (Naturally Grown)

Availability Update
If all goes well, around the time of the first frost we will be getting local naturally grown sweet potatoes, parsnips, rutabagas, and sunchokes.

We should be getting spinach from Blue Moon Farm within the next few weeks.

Please Note:
All of the produce at CGFC is Certified Organic unless specified otherwise.

If you have any produce questions or requests, you can e mail me at this address or put a note in my box in the CGFC office.  Thanks.  Brandy Watts CGFC Produce Coordinator/Buyer

http://mail.yahoo.com