[Commotion-admin] [mlab-observatory] Explore View: Access ISP and transit ISP should both be colored, not just access ISP (#13)

critzo notifications at github.com
Wed Oct 29 09:51:54 EDT 2014

I think that the way it's being laid out now represents how the widest possible audience will look at this. They will see their Access ISP, which is the reason the transit provider isn't highlighted in the top line. I see the point that @mtlynch makes though, which is that in the text, it's not exactly clear that the transit ISPs connect with the access ISP. We made the lines in the graph thicker when you hover over the ISP name-- maybe we do the same when hovering over the line? For example, underlining "Cablevision on Cogent" when the user hovers on the graphed line or on the Access ISP name? But leaving the colors as is. Thoughts?

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/mlab-observatory/issues/13#issuecomment-60926588