[Commotion-dev] Compiled images for ath5k, ar71xx, pending support ticket about periodic snapshot builds

Ben West me at benwest.name
Sat Jun 23 05:23:24 UTC 2012

Hello again,

I found the working Commotion-OpenWRT images I had compiled for atheros and
ar71xx targets, after reverting back to known functional OpenWRT trunk
r31639.

I've but them back online here, and any further experiments with newer
versions of trunk will be put at separate location:
http://info.gowasabi.net/commotion-openwrt/openwrt/

Also, do please note that I excluded all luci-related packages from the
atheros images.  The FON2100 I have just can't fit everything into its 16MB
of RAM.  All the separate *.ipk package files, tho, are still downloadable
here:
http://info.gowasabi.net/commotion-openwrt/openwrt/bin/atheros/packages/

The ar71xx images, however, do have the luci packages included.

--
Ben West
me at benwest.name