[Commotion-dev] 2-port Ubiquiti NanoStations

Joe Ayers joe at ayerscasa.com
Mon Feb 2 21:02:53 EST 2015

Here is what is peculiar I'm getting to the bottom of.   We have configured
in our image eth0.2, also an interface in olsr, to create what we call
Device to Device Linking (DtDlink).  A user insists he has connected a cat5
cable between the Bullet M2 into the secondary port of a Nanostation M2 at
the top of a mast.  I have remote access over this mesh and the two devices
are communicating with each other over this vlan2.  Our firmware and
configuration has nothing configured for eth1.   The swconfig command on
the NSM2 shows the same except port 3, 4, and 5 have "link:up
speed:10basetT".    There must be more to the story...