[Commotion-discuss] Commotion Wireless Site IA Proposal

Megan B buimegr at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 18:45:18 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'm an intern applicant through OPW. I spent some time this weekend looking through the site and trying to get a feel for what's available and what gets the most use.

I don't currently have permissions to edit the Wiki to leave comments there, so I copy/pasted the IA proposal and made comments via Google Drive. Anyone can access the comments with the following link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z_ezmXbtUAyH8gTSlALf1hbbZnedXFBzm-1n0vxAF-U/edit?usp=sharing

I was most unsure about how to organize the Developer's section, and it also varied the most from iteration to iteration, so opinions are welcome there. I tried to take into consideration the feedback on using shallow navigation as much as possible.

Nice to meet you all,
Megan