[Commotion-discuss] Feedback on the proposed information architecture

Emma Barker esuebarker at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 19:28:46 UTC 2013

Hi, I am applying for the Gnome OPW internship was advised to provide some
feedback on the proposed information architecture.  I've been taking a look
at the current website, and am finding that a lot of pages are incomplete
or missing information. I was wondering if there is an older website where
that information already exists or if it will be created along with the new
website. I am also feeling unsure what the core purpose of the website is -
whether it is to inform people of commotion wireless' mission, to encourage
developers to work on the project, or if it is meant to direct users on the
installation and use of OpenWRT. For the less tech-savvy user, it might be
helpful to have a quick link on the homepage to setup instructions so that
they don't get overwhelmed with information they don't understand.

Any answers to my questions could help me have a better understanding of
where this project has been and where it is going.

Thanks,

-Emma Barker