[Commotion-discuss] using a wireless gateway for a commotion router

Dan Staples danstaples at opentechinstitute.org
Wed Feb 18 11:32:33 EST 2015

Then perhaps dual-radio devices like the TP-Link WDR3600 or WDR4300 might be a good bet. If the gallery's AP is using a 2.4GHz channel, then you can use the 2.4GHz radio of the node in the front of the building as a wireless client, and then mesh with the rest of the devices using the 5GHz radio. Might that work?