[Commotion-discuss] Geting funding for a wireless mesh project

Adam Longwill Info at metamesh.org
Wed May 27 16:02:05 EDT 2015

I would do what our company, Meta Mesh, is doing and work with local
community development corporations or local non profits to act as a fiscal
pass through for a grant that you write and have the non profit present to
a foundation on your behalf.

This will allow you to NOT be a non profit and to partner with a reputable
organization for your project.

See if you can work with them to go for a small,easily applied for grant in
your area for economic development.

Adam Longwill