[Commotion-discuss] Splash page and mesh node profiles

falanster.by falanster.by at gmail.com
Thu May 28 05:45:28 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

I have two questions. May be have any ideas about these...

1. Do you know how to load the splash page (internet access icon plus
services) of each access point
or does it exist some simple URL such as http://thishode/ or similar ?

2. Now I try to test network from 3 mesh nodes. For each node I use one
access point. Each access point are closely
AP (3-4 meters) and connected with ethernet wires. I would like to
exclude extra meshivization by AP routers
in parrallel with mesh nodes.
Do I need to delete all node profiles in commotion firmware for AP routers?

Thanks,
Mikhail