[Commotion-discuss] Send mesh routes to upstream router

Christopher Munz-Michielin christopher at ve7alb.ca
Thu Jul 14 14:45:12 UTC 2016

Hi Josh,

We did some testing last night and I just wanted to update you that the
BGP routing was successful!  I was able to see the OSLR routes populate
in the BGP routing table, and, after adding the upstream subnet to the
HNA announcements I was able to access the upstream network from mesh
clients with no NAT.

Cheers!
Chris