[CMI-CM] World Car-Free Day

Cope Cumpston cumpston at uiuc.edu
Fri Aug 25 08:25:41 CDT 2000

I'd like to push World Car-Free Day in this community -- lots of publicity,
encouragement by big employers (mine is the university, and I know they're
under some pressure to support public transit) -- is anyone interested in
seeing what we could do?

I'm all in support of a big Critical Mass ride that day.

Cope Cumpston