[CMI-CM] why we need Critical Mass now

lori serb laserb at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 11 09:32:02 CDT 2001

I would like to be part of this ride. Can we decide on a route early (so I
can meet up with you all when I get done with work) or can we make this ride
a little later, say 5:45PM? If people are set on the 5:15PM/Green St. place
and time, I understand and I will try to get out of work early that day.

Lori