[CMI-CM] CMI Critical Minimum Demonstrates the Need for a Critical Mass!

Cope Cumpston cumpston at uiuc.edu
Mon Jul 30 09:03:01 CDT 2001

Ellen -- I appreciate your report of the ride. Discouraging.

core before the mass will grow, I think. I got discouraged after about my
third ride when numbers were shrinking and I'd pushed my schedule around to be
there. I juggle the things I can put time and energy into and this didn't make
high priority.

but this report makes me more determined to get out there and make our
presence known. I can put some energy into it, with an effort to get students
out for the August ride. I'd propose that we build a plan for the 31st. I can
do some flyering and calling to get publicity.

Cope