[CUWiN-Dev] CUWireless.net move.

Chase Phillips shepard at ameth.org
Sat Mar 12 00:02:58 CST 2005

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005, David Young wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 08:21:08PM -0600, Sascha Meinrath wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I'm going to start working with Stephen Mansour to do our site move to
> > Drupal.  What I'll probably ask him to do is mirror all our content and
> > then, once the site works perfectly elsewhere, look to do the switch.
> > This'll mean that we shouldn't see any downtime on our site while we
> > migrate.
>
> Sorry I did not respond earlier re: Drupal, I've been busy.

Me too.

> I would feel better about a switch if Chase endorsed Drupal, if somebody
> showed that our historical users and use-cases were accounted for, etc.

I emailed Sascha a couple of weeks ago (I think.. what month is it?) and
described that I've not been around for the website and that there's a
good possibility I'll continue not to be.  In that email I said I wouldn't
move us or endorse moving us to any new system just to walk away soon
thereafter.

Chase