[CUWiN-Dev] Setting Up UML Image

Chase Phillips shepard at ameth.org
Fri Mar 18 16:39:04 CST 2005

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005, Quantum Scientific wrote:

> I've decided that I am not interested in learning BSD after this experience.
> The culture is foul, the OS seems primitive, and there is no fallback support
> here.

I can sympathize with the difficulty you faced in making your solution
work, especially since I, too, was never paid to be here and faced the
same uphill battle when learning the software, the systems, and the
project.

I hope your experience with the software or with other projects in the
future is better.

Chase