[Cu-wireless] Updated map

stephane_alnet at ureach.com stephane_alnet at ureach.com
Sun Apr 14 20:31:16 CDT 2002

Hi,

I updated the "wireless" map [1] based on some driving today. This morning
I went to the North side of Champaign (had to buy an inverter, don't ask
why), and this afternoon I drove to the meeting in downtown Urbana,
through the south of the UI campus.

You'll notice a few nodes on Race St south of Washington, but what's most
amazing is that I was able to pick up the signal from Sascha's on
Washington street. That's about 300 meters!  These pringles antenna are
nice. :)

S.

PS: I collected GPS error data too, using new collection tools today. I
still have to display that on the images.

[1] http://mapper.shimaore.net/Mapper/wireless/index.html