[Cu-wireless] New to the list

daVe leininger leiningd at pobox.com
Wed Aug 14 09:17:12 CDT 2002

I'm new to the list and have an interest in 802.11b antenna design and
point to point work as in wireless web.  also have some 2.4-2.6 ghz
interest for wide area coverage (audio video) to cover local events and
videotape with a small camera over the air to equipment in
vehicle/appartment. (downward facing camera in model airplane, ballon,
dog collar)  (NO Toilet Cams!) All legal of course, just want the
convenience of small devices to carry around..  I'm a  weakling and lazy
as well.

daVe