[Cu-wireless] polish up the Web site, CU-Wireless was in the news

David Young dyoung at ojctech.com
Tue Jul 16 17:39:09 CDT 2002

We were in the Sunday News-Gazette. It's too bad they did not get in
touch with any of us personally. They gave our URL in the article.

Will someone volunteer to polish up our Web site?

We need to have our vision and architecture documents on the site, we
need to have media contacts, we need to have a wish list. It is your
responsibility as CU-Wireless Web czar to nag people until you get hold
of the info you need.

dyoung at onthejob.net     Engineering from the Right Brain
                        Urbana, IL * (217) 278-3933